The products “Corto Moltedo” bought on the website (www.corto.com) are sold by Lexingtonstar s.r.l., with registered office in Scandicci, 6-4 Cadolingi street.
Terms and Conditions
In order to enter into the purchase contract regarding one or more products on the website www.corto.com you have to fill out the electronic order form and electronically send it back to Lexingtonstar s.r.l. following the instructions that you will be provided with. The form includes:
- A summary of the main characteristics of each ordered good, the relevant price (inclusive of tax and charges), the different payment method that can utilized and the delivery options, duties and local tax.
- In the order form there is also a link that will revert you to the Terms and Condition.
Lexingtonstar s.r.l. electronically receives the order form and does the following:
- Verifies that all informations regarding the ordered goods are correct;
- Verifies the payment options;
- Verifies the delivery information;
- Executes the contract by sending a confirmation email to the purchaser.
Before purchasing goods, you will be requested to read and to confirm that you have read the Terms and Conditions.
By sending the order form, the Client agrees and accepts to comply to the Terms and Conditions in towards Lexingtonstar s.r.l..
Once the contract is executed, Lexingtonstar s.r.l. will send an electronic receipt of the purchase order, containing all information already that is already included in the order form.
The purchase payment of the price of the goods and the relative delivery cost, custom duties and local tax will be paid by credit card/debit card.
All financial data (i.e. credit/debit card number or the expiry date) will be forwarded through a cryptographic procedure that does not allow any unauthorized third party to have access to them, the financial data will be sent to Cariparma or to others banks that provide electronic payment services.
Furthermore, this data will be used by Lexingtonstar s.r.l. for the sole purpose to completing the purchase procedures and to refund the Client in the case in which he/she decides to return the goods by exercising his/her withdrawal rights.
The order form will be filed in our data room until the order has been successfully cleared.
The Client can check the status of his/her order by clicking and entering his section “my order”.
Terms and Conditions – Withdrawal rights
The withdrawal rights may be exercised within 10 business days from the date in which the goods have been received via DHL courier, as per delivery note. The good/s may be retuned by shipping them via DHL courier within 10 business days from the date posted on the delivery note.
The good/s may be also returned through a different courier within 10 business days from the date in posted on the delivery note.
Terms and Conditions to exercise the withdrawal right
- The returned product has not been used;
- The product is returned is in its original undamaged package;
- The returned product is handed in to the DHL courier within 10 business days from the date posted on the delivery note.
The communication of the intention to exercise the withdrawal right is to be sent to: email@example.com within 10 business days from the date posted on the delivery note.
Lexingtonstar s.r.l. will send an email (within 48 hours from when the good/s has been received as a returned product) stating:
- Confirmation of the acceptance of the returned product;
- Will state the amount of deduction from the paid purchase price;
The refund of the purchase price will not include:
- Delivery expenses;
- Custom duties;
- Local tax;
- Shipping costs for returning product/s to Lexingtonstar s.r.l.
The refund will be given back to the account of the credit card used for the purchase.
The Terms and Conditions for the sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by the Law Decree n. 6 September 2005 n. 206, the Consumer Code, with specific reference to the provisions regarding distant sales and to the decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 for matters regarding e-commerce.
Terms and Conditions – Privacy
Privacy is governed by Italian law and in particular by the Code on personal data protection (decree 30 June 2003 n. 196) that disciplines the processing/treatment of the personal data- also if detained abroad- done by anyone who is residing or has a registered office in Italy or through instruments that are located in Italy.
The personal data is processed by Corto Moltedo only for purposes strictly related to the use of the website , of its services and for the purchase of the products through the website.
The personal data of the Client may be used also for other purpose, however always in compliance with the above mentioned purposes. In particular, the personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- During the registration process at the website, we register the Client personal data (such as email address, personal data, password) through the registration form in order to grant the Client access to areas and reserved services of www.corto.com and for receiving the Newsletters, if authorized to do so;
- In order to provide assistance services (Client Service) we register the Client personal data (such as email address and password) in order to have access to information of services of www.corto.com and to purchase the products on www.corto.com.
- During the purchase process on www.corto.com we register the Client personal data (such as personal data, email address, mail address, credit card, bank information, telephone number) through the order form for the purchase of the products on www.corto.com.
Link to other websites